Thursday, September 22, 2011

Flower time

Just any minute I'll have some flowers made for my plain hats.

Keeping up with all the new television shows has required logic, reasoning, careful DVR programming, and dedication. Crochet has not been possible during this time.

But I found this book: Crochet Embellishment by Jean Leinhauser

It has 32 different flowers as well as leaves, borders, shapes and...this is very important..."A Refresher Course" in the back. As my crochet skills are spotty, this will come in handy.

Look out, world. I'm grabbing my crochet hook.

Also, that book in the background is an accident. But it's a good one. It has to go back to the library today and I'm thiiiiiiss close to finishing it.

1 comment:

JustCindy said...

I can't wait to see the flowers on the hat. Let me know how you like the book.