Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dos hats

Dos sombreros.
Deux chapeaux.

I have no idea why I'm going for international flair today.

Possibly because these need some flair. Good news: the green yarn is nearly gone. Bad news: green hat #3 is nearly finished. Good news: I can add a flower, flor, fleur to help.

Also, I think someone has a birthday today. Who could it be? 40 years young...Bon anniversaire, Leisure Arts! and also  ¡Feliz cumpleaƱos! 


Leisure Arts is 40 years old today...
Ou est le gateau d'anniversaire? Como se dice "Where are my birthday presents?" en espanol?
But why is there no cake? (in honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day, which I missed yesterday, I'm channeling Captain Jack, savvy?)

I'm going to stop now before my high school and college foreign languages get me into trouble I can't talk my way out of!

No comments: