Friday, January 27, 2012

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?

I hesitate to post this when Jack is on his way to for a stay at a day spa in the country where he will run with a herd of beagles during the day and sleep on someone else's head/pillow at night, but when I got home yesterday, the cushion from the back of my chair was in the floor along with this:
I flipped at first, thinking the foam was from the cushion. It wasn't. It was from a dangerous slipper that didn't survive. It will never threaten the world again. I asked Jack about it.
He has no idea how it happened. He didn't see a thing. He's not a great guard dog. He somehow slept through an intruder coming in and chewing up my slipper. 

What? You think Jack did it? Have you seen this face? Impossible.

1 comment:

JustCindy said...

LOL I'm sure Jack is innocent just by looking at his face. Just be glad he didn't help them load your valuables.