Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Check out QuiltersBuzz.com

QuiltersBuzz
We were contacted by Gina Halladay for any new items we'd be showing at Spring Market. Since we weren't at Spring Market, I didn't have a chance to meet Gina, but she does have a very interesting blog/online column called QuiltersBuzz. You should check it out. Right now, she's covering newsworthy items from market (and maybe why Quilt Market will avoid Minneapolis-see May 19!). She's also got guest bloggers like Denyse Schmidt and Amy Butler so don't forget the archives. From her site, I went to the Moda site to see new fabrics. Lots of Christmas fabrics right now that I'd love to have...I'll be posting my wish list soon! Christmas...in May? I understand that. It's always Christmas at Leisure Arts, too!

New Moda fabrics

No comments: