Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sneak Peek: Wee Wonders Quilts, new Emilie Richards book

I thought I'd post a few pictures from upcoming quilt publications. They still aren't truly MY projects, but they are quilt-related so I'm counting them.



The first set of photos is from 3898 Wee Wonders Quilts by Cotton Pickin', 5 baby quilts...cute, cute, cute! And so is this photography. I especially like the one where the baby has crawled out of the frame. I hope that makes it into the book. I think this is the sneakiest of sneak peeks I've done. I haven't even seen the layout yet, but I love the photography. You just want to smoosh their little faces! Check for it this fall.

The next set is from the new quilt book we've got coming out with MIRA author Emilie Richards. The fouth book in the Quilt Along with Emilie Richards series, Touching Stars, will be available this summer, 4288, quite a few projects (how's that for specific?). The quilt pattern is Devil's Puzzle. The horse has absolutely nothing to do with the book, but I liked it and apparently so did the photographer. We have lots of horse shots. I feel like I'm growing as a person...I included the horse shots instead of the dog shots.



Check back later this week for some knit/crochet scoop as well...we're also working on a couple of books with MIRA author Debbie Macomber. I'll see if I can appropriate any photography from the first book to show. Well, there's also this little thing we're doing with Vanna White, too! (Yes, that Vanna White...Wheel...Of....Fortune....Vanna White) It might be too early to steal anything really good...but I'll see what I can find.

No comments: