Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sneak Peek: Garden of Applique, Slash Your Stash Quilts





In the spirit of equality for sneak peeks, here are some really nice quilt publications coming out soon. The Garden of Applique should be available by the end of May and the Slash Your Stash Quilts by July (but I decided I better go ahead and get it out there in case I get sidetracked by more Ireland pictures). Even if you never plan on doing any applique quilts, I would tell you to get this Garden of Applique book. The photography is bee-you-ti-ful, some of the nicest we've seen lately and that's saying something. Our photography just keeps getting better...and I have nothing to do with it, so I can say that, right?


And if you have a more impressive stash than I do, you need this Slash Your Stash book. Mine is pitiful...it still fits in one closet. Rammed, crammed, stacked, and piled but in one closet. I really need to work on that, don't I?

No comments: