Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Vanna's Choice Sneak Peek





I finally got the OK to post a sneak peek (which really isn't much sneak because I think they'll both be available in July...be looking for them!). These are 2 publications that we did lickety-split (that's a technical publishing term in case you've never heard it) to go along with the new Vanna's Choice yarn from Lion Brand. We saw the yarn at CHA winter in January and some really pretty projects. We also got front row seats to the Lion Brand fashion show and our pictures made with Vanna. I'll post those tomorrow (I wanted to have time to accept bribes from my fellow Leisure Arts-ers NOT to post that group photo).
Meanwhile, take a look at these photos of the 2 new books...the first is the afghan book which shows how well all the colors of the yarn work together. The second is a book of projects perfect for gifts to loved ones or your favorite charity.

No comments: