Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Writing Delay


I thought I would try a tactic that I've seen in other places (well, place. MJ, you know who you are.) and blame my late post on something crazy like work. I've already worked on two creative writing assignments today...one letter from the editor...done. The other...a new iWonder page for an upcoming iCrochet...undone. Still thinking about that one. So, in honor of the occasion, I'm posting a picture of a dog in a hat (from Dogster). This is loosely related (in my mind) to a thinking cap. I figure if I don't have time to write a brilliant post that maybe the photo doesn't have to be a perfect match either. Maybe I should have looked for a dog holding a pen? Hmmm...

Wonder what sort of excuse I'll use tomorrow? I'm planning a stupendous sneak peek later this week so don't miss it.

As a bonus, here's a photo of Jean's new grandpuppy. Looks just like her, right?

No comments: