Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And then the lake shots

Every morning and afternoon, Darcy and I got out to take a walk. We had 2 paths, one along this side of the lake and these docks and the other around that side and those docks. Each ended at the boat ramp where Darcy took a quick dip before we trudged back up the hill. Nice and easy. We also did a little off-roading, but we're both more "follow the road more traveled" than less and prefer pavement to undergrowth.




I took the boat pictures for Jean. She hopes to live on a boat someday. I told her I was having some boat envy myself. As I would never be able to work the trailer required to get the boat into the lake, I'm sure my boating will never be. But I did envy all those boaters who sped off for the open water while I was sittin' on the dock of the bay.

No comments: