Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Taping more webcasts




Just in case you were dying to hear more of my down-home delivery, we taped 3 new webcasts on the first day of Pat's visit. Nothing like hitting the ground running, right? Of course, she's a total pro. I, on the other hand, was so frazzled that I'm still in recovery. That requires much Diet Coke. And chocolate apparently. Coming soon, we'll have a podcast for Tour Ireland with Pat Sloan (complete with stories and sheep photos), I Can't Believe I'm Quilting Beyond the Basics (available 2008) and an as yet unamed "technique" book also due in 2008. Pat even does a demo in this one. Soon we'll building complete moving pictures, maybe even costumes! OK, maybe not. She's also here shooting photography for the new books. This room is normally a conference room but it looks nice as a class room, right? I'm thinking we should leave it set up this way so that we're always ready to be taught something quilty.

No comments: