Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Charity Quilts? We'll see.


I don't know how many of you have ever been to Paducah for the AQS quilt show, but it's kind of a tradition around here that we take a road trip around the end of April. Said road trip takes us through the backroads of Arkansas before we wind around through a couple of states and find our way to the show. A road trip with the girls...fun! I didn't go last year because of the Ireland trip, but I'm on for this year. And then I think about how much fabric I've bought...and how litttle I've used. And I dream a little of Hancocks of Paducah. And I start to think. So here's the new plan...must...use...fabric...quickly. I did a little search for charity quilts last night and it looks like we don't have a local Project Linus chapter but there's one not too far away. So baby quilts it is. Or maybe dog blankets for the Humane Society, a cause near and dear to my heart. I'm still thinking over that. Here's how far I made it. Those are actually strips cut on the left.

No comments: