Thursday, May 15, 2008

Puppy power


OK, so this one is very much a sneak peek...totally uncropped, unedited...just the overwhelming power of a pile of stinkin' cute puppies. This is photography taken for an upcoming leaflet of pet blankets and toys. You probably won't see this one in the book because the pups aren't posed as properly as in other shots, but this is my favorite. I totally identify with the laid-back snoozer in the back. I expect it to be a bestseller just from the power of the puppy basket. Add to that other doggies and kitties and it becomes truly irresistible.

Do you feel the urge to crochet something for Rover or Fluffy? I thought you might.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhh ... I NEED that book!! AND i can CROCHET!!!

pat.... hoping for a snoozer puppy...hehe...

Cindy G said...

If all the pics in the book are as cute as that one, sales figures should be off the charts. Major "Awwwwwwwwww"