Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

Apparently I'm all out of control...I made it to see another movie this weekend...me and every single other person who lives in Little Rock. We were all at the Chenal 9 at approximately 3:00 on Saturday, either leaving (me) the movie or waiting in line to get into the movie. And I may (or may not) have been the only person in that theater who wanted the movie to end sooner, but 2 1/2 hours of psycho clown-types is just a little bit too much for me.

Still, it was a good movie and you're going to have to see it anyway, right? I enjoyed it about as much as I thought I would and everyone in my group gave it rave reviews. Of course, I am the only knitter in the group. I was wishing for some soothing knitting to help with all the dark intensity. No such luck.

No comments: