Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Friday


I'm off to Quilt Market today, so I'll just have to leave you in suspense on whether or not I did, in fact, manage to find something to read as I go. I have 2 things:

A quote: She is too fond of books and it has addled her brain. Louisa May Alcott
I believe I need this on a shirt or something. Not this shirt because I can dream up better shirts but definitely some shirt. Louisa May Alcott is bigger than I thought...there were 80 choices on cafepress.com featuring her quotes/name/photo. Weird.

A website: www.thisonenext.com. I haven't tested it well, but it's a web site where you can go and put in a title and author and it generates a list of books that you can try next, based on what other readers have suggested/read. I tried it with Breaking Dawn and my list looked like a collection of young adult vampire books...so it sorta works as long as you want to read another book very very closely related to what you just read. Of course, that was only one search. It might work better with something a little more mainstream.

Next week: Quilt Market update!

No comments: