Friday, November 21, 2008

Just say "No" to Drugs








Say "No" to drugs. Say "Yes" to puppies. I think this live video of Shiba Inupuppies is my new favorite drug. (And that means Mundane Jane is my supplier, but I don't blame her.) They do this a lot...snooze. But that's probably exactly what I need from them.

I need a puppy. I don't just want one. I need one. And if I wasn't a single parent already of the world's best dog, I'd get one. I had a dream last night that my beloved nearly-12-years-old Darcy was pregnant. And the ultrasound showed that she was going to have 3 puppies. And I was going to keep 2 and give one to Mary who needs a dog more than I do. Since Darcy has been unable to have puppies since she was 6 months old, I think this is the combination of petting a miniature Dachshund while my hair was cooking at the salon last night and watching Private Practice last night. But if she is having puppies, I'm excited. Confused, but excited.

No comments: