Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Celebrity lookalike


This is what you'd call a "change of plans" post. I had planned to do a sneak peek post today but I'm having such computer difficulty that I'm afraid I'd end up causing the end of the crafting world or something if I attempted that many passwords. So...I'm going to do something different.

I assume that things are the same in most office buildings and everything gets funnier on Friday afternoon. That's the way it happens around here. And a dedicated and serious technical writer who is innocently checking patterns for instructions for an upcoming super-d-duper new Christmas book (title: Creating the Happiest of Holidays, look for it near you late summer/early fall) is working on this project (which has been cropped so that you get the fully, splashy effect only in the book. We only need the Santa for our purposes here.) It's a nice project, one of many created by our creative in-house designers for this Christmas book, and someday, you'll be able to make your own. This isn't really about that.



This is what he looks like when he's being written late on a Friday afternoon. Those instructions and patterns are tested thoroughly so that you can create your own.

Hijinks commence (and my cell phone camera comes out) because this is who he reminds us of:



We entertain ourselves around here. Especially on Friday.

I'll try to do sneak peeks tomorrow but I'm making no promises.

No comments: