Monday, June 01, 2009

Already?


Uh, did you know that it's already June? Yeah, I could hardly believe it myself!

I just spent a lovely three days at home and I have nothing to show for it. Here's what I did:
Visited the library.
Read all three of the books I checked out.
Ate.
Surfed the interwebs to catch up on the Facebook and stuff.
Backed up all my photos.
Watched 2 baseball games of supercool nephew #1 and baked my brain, all at the same time.
Took my dog for a walk in the park.
Bought some "healthy" food after I managed to eat up all the good food in my house.

Notice what's missing:
Dusting, vacuuming, cleaning up the joint.
No knitting, no sewing, no television. Just books.
No writing, no paying bills, no...anything worthwhile.

I think I'm OK with this but it's going to be a slow week on the blog unless I get a little more motivated. So what I'm saying is it's going to be a slow week. Next weekend will be different...Arkansas writers conference...and I'm so looking forward to it.

Maybe I was just conserving my energy...
That's probably it.

No comments: