Tuesday, June 02, 2009

When I was just a couch spud...

In honor of our recent lunch conversation, I'm giving you a quiz to check out. We were remembering the shows our youth (and this quiz is more the shows of my youth)...but we forgot a few. I was totally hoping for more Mr. Drummond, but I'm glad I didn't end up as Mel.
Click here
if you're curious about which you might be!









You Scored as Ann Romano, single mother of two

It's One Day at a Time for you - you are independent and proud of it! You don't need anyone to tell you what to do or make your rules for you. You are woman, hear you roar!!








Mr. Drummond, wealthy penthouse dad


100%






Ann Romano, single mother of two


85%






Mr Rourke, fantasy man


65%






Julie McCoy, cruise director


60%






Mel Sharples, fry cook extraordinaire


25%



No comments: