Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, a little after 4:00


If I can make it out of here on time today, I'm a-thinkin' about taking my chances on getting into a small little film that you've probably never heard of before. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince? Yes? No?

If there are thundering hordes there, I'll go home and spend some quality time with another wizard named Harry (thanks to my good friend Mary). Either way, it should be a totally "magical" weekend.

How do you know you're a Muggle?
A. You've really never heard of this movie. Apparently you don't watch t.v. either. At all. And it if isn't broken due your wizardy goodness, you must be a muggle.
B. You don't understand the t-shirt. It's OK. Really.
C. You're insulted by both the t-shirt and the term "Muggle" and would like to just stop all the nonsense.
D. All of the above.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I refer to all my non-sewing friends as muggles.... those of us who do sew are, after all, the ones who can do magic!