Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Darcy, the series



















All of these photos were taken after I snapped the shot of the hat. They are not the same photo repeated. They are different photos with the exact same pose, the pose of ignoring me in the hopes that I will put the camera down and pay proper attention. The girl is smart. It doesn't matter which camera I pull out, this is the dance we go through. It doesn't matter the time of day, this is the dance we go through. And it doesn't matter that she hasn't seen a camera in months now, this is the dance we go through.

You'd think she doesn't want her picture taken, wouldn't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That poor baby! She's so sweet! And then there's my diva dog that absolutely loves having her pictures taken and will pose however I want her to!