Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The dilemma


Pick 2. You can only have 2, not 3 (and those of us who do...well, just about anything have seen this proven over and over). What I really wanted was an image to go with "cheap" and this came up. Have I mentioned I'm going on vacation next week? Just down the road and it's apparently going to be monsoon season next week so that's poor planning on my part, but I'm used to that.
So I have vacation time.
And reservations.
And no money.
So I'm looking for cheap/free entertainment. I signed an interesting rental agreement, so I'm hoping the other lodgers in the complex will help with the entertainment (although if they're caught naked outside they are soooo outta there...but really, only if they get caught).
I'm secretly afraid I'll be bored, holed up in a place with as much junk food as I can purchase this week, a nice stack of liberry books and those passed on to me to try, a few of my favorite DVDs and what I can borrow from my friends, and a (happy/wet) black dog at my feet.
So I guess what I'm saying is that I'm looking for anything cheap and good ya got laying around. And I'm gonna need it pretty fast.

No comments: