Tuesday, October 06, 2009

It'll look better in photography. Really.


Can you guess what this is? I know, I sorta thought so too, but it's actually fudge. Buttermilk fudge to be exact. Normally I don't eat things that look like this without a little explanation but those 2 words were all it took. I'd take another, better photo, but I ate it already.

And this is one of the highlights of working here at the Leisure Arts. Sometimes test kitchen efforts don't turn out well enough for photography, but they totally turn out well enough to eat (even if your whole hand is involved and gets a little sticky and you're working hard too so your mouse is a little sticky too. And your keyboard. And your pens.).

I shall literally weigh 1000 pounds by the time the super-duper candy book currently cooking in the kitchen is done. It might be worth every bite.

No comments: