Friday, November 13, 2009

Time keeps on slippin'



Just in case you were wondering...we're all now looking at 6 weeks until Christmas.We got these notepads on Monday as a gentle reminder/organizational tool. I love organization. I need to get some.

I'm behind already. On the plus side, I have my car back so I can navigate the road to Christmasville at my normal rate of speed. It's a good thing.


And from yesterday, Mary in WI wanted to know if the shot I posted was taken this week. The green trees surprised her. And yes, the shot was taken on Wednesday (and I'd tell you what kinds of trees those are but I don't do trees. Or flowers. Probably evergreens, but we do still have lots of green, leafy tree-like things). After a cool(er), wet summer, the trees are changing but it seems to be taking a little longer this year. And the nice warm temperatures are helping with the green: high of 71 tomorrow.

Come to Arkansas. We still have some green, and some very pretty golds, yellows, and reds.  Oh, and did I mention that we managed to get a stop on the PW book tour with Pioneer Woman AND Marlboro Man? I probably did.

No comments: