Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guess what?

I have no post again today. It's become a real problem and I've been doing my best to analyze it (not really but if I say I have, then it sounds like I am a proactive problem solver and most of the time I try to be that but I think my brain is running on fumes so at this time...not so much.)

I think it all boils down to this: I have become a total hermit.
I leave the house to go to work and to the vet and for food runs. At work, I don't have time to sneak around to steal photos to show you, even though we have some cute stuff. And at home, I'm revising the revision of the revision of the "novel" I wrote in November in the effort to send it somewhere so that I can get a rejection letter. It's all about baby steps. I inched over the line of 50,000 and now it has reached a better 55,000 words. Who knows if any of those words are arranged in a pleasing manner. If I think about that for too long, I get convinced to turn on the television and just forget it all. I try not to do that. Baby steps...

I would like to say this...my birthday is on Friday. Apparently, I am going to miss being both thin and richly famous again. In honor of that, I'm going to tell you what I would like above all things: the perfect haircut, given to me by a total professional overnight while I sleep so that I do not have to spend hours in a chair talking. For cheap. Or better, for free. And a standing appointment to do so every 6 weeks or so.

Anybody know where you can buy one of those? If not, we should totally invent that service.

No comments: