Thursday, January 20, 2011

Need some of these...

After some heating and air difficulty resulted in near hypothermic conditions in our building yesterday (I exaggerate, but not by much) and even more forecasted snow (in Arkansas, people!), I started hunting up fingerless mitt patterns on the interwebs when I got home. As I know how much work we put into the instructions and I also know how weak my knitting problem solving skills are, I decided I didn't trust any of the patterns I found well enough to just cast on. I trust Leisure Arts, plus I know the writers who can dig me out of any ditch I knit into.

And then I was in cover review this morning...how cute are these???  Changing colors and everything! And they'll show me how! But now I have to wait for them to go to the printer...in March. And then they'll be available in...June? I may have to sneak around to find them sooner...

The info: I Can't Believe I'm Knitting Mittens, by Cynthia Guggemos (5293)

No comments: