Thursday, August 25, 2011

Progress, slow but sure


Jack's got Sit down, no problem. He volunteers to sit when he isn't sure what it is that you really want. His heeling is better but still shaky. And Down...we're making progress. I don't think I'm supposed to be doing this with the food yet (and I know I'm not supposed to give him more than one chance to do it without putting him in the right spot but...I believe I might be what is called a "Pushover" or maybe a "Marshmallow"), but he's getting so much better with it. Of course, I'll next be looking for the perfect doggy diet.

I'm already moaning in dread about the glistening I'll do on Sunday. If the forecast holds true, it may feel like a lovely fall day. At 90 degrees.
If you're in Irene's path, stay safe!

2 comments:

JustCindy said...

I didn't know a cold front was expected. I'm jealous. lol

Mary in AR said...

Good Down Jacky boy!