Thursday, August 30, 2007

Party Like A Rock Star

I've decided to add a little "pop" to my blog so that when I say something like "Now I have that song 'Party Like a Rock Star' running around in my head...", maybe I won't get are-you-an-alien looks from my friends. Thus the video post. It actually accomplishes other "pop" things...Family Guy cartoon, Shop Boyz, and Brian (the dog) and Stewie (the baby) references should all be covered if I can find a way to work it into conversation. That escapes me right now, but I'm involved in some strange conversations sometimes.




So...the real reason for the post. A rockin' retirement party for Sandra Case, our VP/Editor-in-Chief. After 23 years, she's retiring and we're going to miss her! So I've previously shown how Lesiure Arts parties...this time, there's a rock theme...rocks for her garden, rock star dress, rock music playing. Apparently it takes only 2 things to get me to wear a costume to work...1. the possibility of incorporating jeans into my costume and 2. a friend who'll dress up, too. As I had both this time, I am "Rock Royalty" until the letters fall off of my shirt. I just know it's going to happen. So, for your enjoyment, here are some rock pictures.

No comments: